- [S1955] Rob Hall (C.R.V. Hall) [email protected], Corrections & Additions to MilesFiles, Ancestors of Thomas Hearn Fooks V, 9 Oct 2011, p. 59, 1955.
- [S497] Marshall, James H. Wills & Adm N'hamp Co,1632-1802, (Camden, ME: Picton Press, 1994), p. 15 (adm of John Neale, widow Elizabeth), 497.
- [S497] Marshall, James H. Wills & Adm N'hamp Co,1632-1802, (Camden, ME: Picton Press, 1994), p. 35 (death of John Neale, Margaret is his orphan and daughter), 497.
- [S572] Ralph T. Whitelaw, Whitelaw, Ralph T. - Virginia's Eastern Shore, (Gloucester, Mass.: Peter Smith, 1968), p. 60 (tract N4), 572.
- [S3176] Margaret (Bell) Taylor - 15 July 1995, Taylor, Margaret (Bell) - Bells of the E.S. of VA, (Copy provided by Suzanne Scott Taylor to M.K. Miles, Nov 2021), 3176.