- [S497] Marshall, James H. Wills & Adm N'hamp Co,1632-1802, (Camden, ME: Picton Press, 1994), p. 303 (will of Edward Joyne Sr., planter, wife Sarah), 497.
- [S572] Ralph T. Whitelaw, Whitelaw, Ralph T. - Virginia's Eastern Shore, (Gloucester, Mass.: Peter Smith, 1968), p. 1324 (tract A172), 572.
- [S577] Walker & Turman, Acc Soldiers & Sailors in Rev, (Parksley, VA: A Project of the Eastern Shore Chapter National Society, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1975 (Manuscript at the E.S.P.L.)), 577.
- [S570] Stratton Nottingham, Accomack Co, VA, Wills & Administrations, 1663-1800, (Bowie, MD: Heritage Books, Inc., 1990), p. 366 (will of Edward Joynes), 570.
- [S2087] David R. Scott, Ancestors of Columbia Elizabeth Scott, (Self Published, Park Hall, Eastville, VA, Feb 2011), 2087.
- [S2686] Henry Barraud Hunt Jr., William Tankard, Gentlemen, Jamestown 1607, Ancestors & Descendants, (Self Published, 2nd Edition, Eastern Shore Public Library, Accomac, VA 23301, copyright 2010), p. 72, 2686.
- [S2916] Carroll Collins McNamara - [email protected], McNamara, Carroll Collins - Lambertson Family Info, (Emails to M.K. Miles, Feb 2019), 2916.