- [S2137] Dr. Howard Mackey and Marlene A. Groves, Mackey, N'hamp Co Record Bk 07, 1657-1666, (Picton Press, Rockport, Maine, 2002), p. 287-289 (1,000 acre land lease from William Andrews to Thomas Harmanson Senr & Joane his wife), 2137.
- [S572] Ralph T. Whitelaw, Whitelaw, Ralph T. - Virginia's Eastern Shore, (Gloucester, Mass.: Peter Smith, 1968), p. 206 (tract N46), 572.
- [S893] Nugent, Cavaliers & Pioneers, Vol I, (Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc.), p. 294 (Patent Book No. 3), 893.
- [S887] John Frederick Dorman, Dorman, Adv of Purse & Person, 4th Ed, Vol 1, (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 2004), p. 75 (Andrews Family), 887.
- [S940] John Frederick Dorman, Dorman, Adv of Purse & Person, 4th Ed, Vol 3, (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co, Inc., 2007), p. 122 (Savage Family), 940.
- [S2337] Genealogies of Virginia Families, Volume III, (Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Balitmore, MD 1981), p. 662-666 (The Harmanson Family, by Mrs. John McNabb, Baltimore, MD), 2337.