- [S556] Matthew M. Wise, Wise, Matt - The Littleton Heritage, (West Columbia, SC: The Wentworth Printing Corporation, 1997), p. 5 (Littleton Family - A-1 Nathaniel Littleton), 556.
- [S2330] Martha W. McCartney, McCartney, VA Immigrants & Adventurers, 1607-163, (Genealogical Publishing Company, Balitmore, MD 2007), p. 364 (Charles Harmar), 2330.
- [S887] John Frederick Dorman, Dorman, Adv of Purse & Person, 4th Ed, Vol 1, (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 2004), p. 70 (Muster of the Eastern Shore), 887.
- [S940] John Frederick Dorman, Dorman, Adv of Purse & Person, 4th Ed, Vol 3, (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co, Inc., 2007), p. 217 (Southey-Harmar-Littleton Family), 940.
- [S940] John Frederick Dorman, Dorman, Adv of Purse & Person, 4th Ed, Vol 3, (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co, Inc., 2007), p. 218 (Southey-Harmar-Littleton Families), 940.
- [S497] Marshall, James H. Wills & Adm N'hamp Co,1632-1802, (Camden, ME: Picton Press, 1994), p. 37 (death of Charles Harmar, merchant, refered to), 497.
- [S2137] Dr. Howard Mackey and Marlene A. Groves, Mackey, N'hamp Co Record Bk 07, 1657-1666, (Picton Press, Rockport, Maine, 2002), p. 91-92-93 (Thomas Harmar presents a power of attorney dated Oxford the 24th of February 1652 from his father Doctor John Harmar Creek Reader to Oxford to claim land formerly pattented & seated by Charles Harmar the borther of my said father Doctor John Harmar, as eldest heir), 2137.