Thomas E. Beaudry1
M, b. 23 August 1855, d. 20 April 1948
|Birth*||23 August 1855||Thomas E. Beaudry was born on 23 August 1855.1,2 |
|Marriage*||23 September 1932||He married Sallie Pearl Justice (Justis), daughter of Robert Lee Justice (Justis) and Lena Thomas Twiford, on 23 September 1932 at Kings Co, New York, NY. Announcement is made of the marriage of Miss Sallie Justis, of 1354 Twenty-fifth Street, to Thomas Emil Beaudry, of Brooklyn, New York. The marriage took place Friday morning at the Brooklyn City Chapel, with Deputy City Clerk Thomas Maher, officiating. Miss Justis is a sister of R.L. Justis of this city and daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Robert Justis of Hopkins, on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. The groom is formerly of Greenville, New Hampshire.1,3,4 |
|Death*||20 April 1948||Thomas E. Beaudry died on 20 April 1948 at age 92.2 |
|Burial*||Thomas was buried at Liberty Cemetery, Parksley, Accomack Co, VA.2,5 |
- [S802] Ancestry.com web page, Ancestry.com, https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/73207913/…
- [S2259] findagrave.com, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/116694269/…
- [S802] Ancestry.com web page, Ancestry.com, Thomas E Beaudry & Sally Justis in the New York, New York, U.S., Extracted Marriage Index, 1866-1937.
- [S371] Daily Press Newport News, VA, 27 Sep 1932 issue, marriage of Beaudry & Justis.
- [S502] Jean Merritt Mihalyka & Faye Downing Wilson, Graven Stones of Lower Accomack County, Virginia.
Madlin May Archey1
F, b. 10 September 1902, d. 4 March 1979
|Married Name||Her married name was Bradford.2 |
|Birth*||10 September 1902||Madlin May Archey was born on 10 September 1902.1 |
|Marriage*||circa 1925||She married Harry Thomas Bradford, son of Francis Morris Bradford and Rachel Ann Miller, circa 1925.2 |
|Death*||4 March 1979||Madlin May Archey died on 4 March 1979 at age 76.1 |
|Burial*||Madlin was buried at Belle Haven Cemetery, Belle Haven, Accomack Co, VA.1 |
Harry Thomas Bradford1
M, b. 3 June 1900, d. 6 July 1955
|Birth*||3 June 1900||Harry Thomas Bradford was born on 3 June 1900 at Accomack Co, VA.1 |
|Marriage*||circa 1925||He married Madlin May Archey, daughter of Andrew Gordon Archey (Archie) and Elizabeth Bowden, circa 1925.1 |
|Death*||6 July 1955||Harry Thomas Bradford died on 6 July 1955 at Nassawadox, Northampton Co, VA, at age 55.1 |
|Burial*||Harry was buried at Belle Haven Cemetery, Belle Haven, Accomack Co, VA.1 |